Experienced And Dedicated Boston Real Estate Attorneys
Contractors, developers, owners, landlords, and tenants will benefit most from the guidance of a lawyer who works directly with them to create a reasoned vision for success. Attorneys at Nathanson & Goldberg, P.C offer high-quality benefits to our clients. The firm has been offering knowledgeable advice about real estate issues since 1979. Its experienced attorneys offer assistance with a wide range of real estate matters, including:
- Residential landlord and tenant law: Lawyers at Nathanson & Goldberg, P.C represent residential landlords with all aspects of landlord-tenant law including eviction actions and lease disputes.
- Residential and commercial conveyancing: At Nathanson & Goldberg, P.C, attorneys take action to make sure that your residential and commercial closings and conveyancing matters run smoothly, without complication or delay.
- Commercial lease drafting and review: When you enter into a commercial landlord-tenant relationship, having a lease that is understandable, enforceable, and particular to your specific needs is vital, and can even prevent future litigation. We have represented landlords and tenants in these matters.
- Real estate development: Nathanson & Goldberg, P.C has a reputation for excellence in assisting developers with the legal issues unique to development projects. Attorneys at the law firm have in-depth knowledge about a wide range of development projects, including commercial properties, condominiums, and condominium conversions.
- Real estate finance: The law firm of Nathanson & Goldberg, P.C has been representing institutional lenders since 1979 and provides reliable and effective legal solutions to meet the real estate finance needs of lenders and borrowers.
A Sample of Our Results:
- 60-unit residential condominium project — Represented buyer/developer of approximately $10 million, 60-unit residential condominium project, including preparing acquisition documentation, condominium documentation and reviewing construction contracts.
- Construction loan — Represented lender for an approximately $3.1 million construction loan/mini-permanent financing for the development of commercial/retail space, including a waste treatment facility, as an initial phase to the creation of a village that will consist of residential condominium units and commercial/retail space.
- Affordable housing loan — Represented lender for an approximately $10 million construction loan for the development of 49 affordable housing units, including townhouses, duplexes and condominium units. Transaction involved public lenders at both the state and city level.
- Small business loans — Represented lenders granting small business loans (SBA) for acquisition of businesses and real estate, for working capital and for expansion of business. Loans ranged from less than $100,000 to in excess of $1 million and are secured by business assets, pledges, and real estate.
- Residential transactions — Represented lenders, buyers, and sellers in all aspects of residential transactions, including purchases, refinancing, leasing, and construction. Transactions included single-family homes, second homes, condominiums, multi-family homes, mixed-use properties and investment properties and ranged from less than $100,000 to multimillion-dollar transactions.
Offering flexible legal services, the law firm of Nathanson & Goldberg, P.C can meet all your real estate law needs. Contact our office at 617-210-4800 to speak with an experienced real estate lawyer.